05 July 2013

denim vest

After endless scouring in Value Village, malls, eBay, Etsy, the Levi's store itself... behold the perfect denim vest! Just the right color, fit and distress I've been looking for. But actually, it was a vintage Levi's girls denim jacket, which I promptly cut off the sleeves upon receipt in the mail. Now, if only I can translate this persistence into other aspects of my life.

On another note, it has been a technically challenging morning trying to upload the following images. WHAT IS THIS 1995?! I only want vintage denim not vintage internet. But my persistence is apparently unstoppable, I was able to work around my shit modem by connecting via ethernet cord. Maybe sometimes old school is best. Word of advice, never get the Cisco DPC3825 modem from Rogers. If you can, don't do business with Rogers at all. But we in Canada don't  really have much choice, do we?




No comments:

Post a Comment